Bespoke Software Development
Objective IT is a professional UK software development house, working throughout Essex, London and The UK. Our experienced .NET development team create bespoke software solutions that can be hosted on premise, or in the cloud. Our objective is to help you improve your business operations and processes.
When you need database programming, cloud development, client portals, systems integration, bespoke mobile and tablet apps or tailor-made systems to match your exact requirements please contact us or dive into the specific software services below for further detail.
We can re-create and modernise legacy database systems and turn over-used complex Excel spread sheets into effective SQL databases.
Using the latest technologies, we can help you develop a mobile based solution to meet your exact requirements and mobilise your workforce.
Objective IT has worked with Knight Frank since 2003, initially to create a bespoke application for managing our property related data. The on-going relationship works well and Objective IT has always delivered quality products which meet our demanding requirements.
Working with the travel, property, construction, service, manufacturing and media industries; our clients trust and recommend us because we consistently deliver successful software development projects. Those that have worked with our Essex-based experienced .NET development team and SQL database developers have confidence in our ability to build bespoke software applications and databases, whether on premise or in the cloud, that meet their business needs and bring them business benefits.
Our software is designed to be just plain usable!
As a well-established bespoke software development company in Essex that remains totally responsive to your needs, Objective IT will guide you in making your business more effective through the smart use of technology.
When you have a great idea that needs a bespoke software development partner, you are looking specifically for Microsoft .NET development expertise or you simply want some innovative advice get in touch.
Your .NET & SQL Software Development Requirements
We’ve been working with computers and programming database software since the 1980s. We know what makes a good interface and what works – we just need your trust and an open mind. With an array of technical knowledge we can undertake projects of any size and are renowned throughout Essex for our .NET development and SQL development skills. Our challenge is to interpret your brief in order to help you with your software requirements in the most effective way possible. Here’s just a few situations that you may be experiencing:
- You have an innovative idea and have already scoped the development project – you just need a software delivery partner
- You have an existing software system and require a web service developed to release it to your clients or partners
- You are reliant on multiple spread sheets, which is holding back the growth of your business, and feel there must be a better way to organise your information
- You are frustrated by timely recurring tasks and re-keying information so require a software solution that improves effectiveness
- You have an old database system that needs adapting, updating or replacing
In every one of these cases, Objective IT can help you. If your current challenge isn’t mentioned above, please send us your requirements and we’ll be happy to discuss your bespoke development solution with you.
How our software solutions can help you:
- Bring your innovative idea to fruition
- Save time and money by flexing your IT resource, reducing the need to recruit additional staff
- Build new revenue streams
- Improve your customer service
- Improve internal efficiency
- Bring expertise from one industry to help you gain competitive edge in another
- Exploit your existing investments in Microsoft technology
Custom development through utilising the latest Microsoft Technologies & Tools
We use standard tools such as Microsoft .NET including VB, ASP.Net, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, and Web Services.