How to Gain Marketing Intelligence
As a marketer, you are likely to be under pressure to gain marketing intelligence and data insights based on historical data, to evaluate which marketing campaigns are working, and which are not.
With so much customer data it can be difficult to know where to start. Never mind the actual data size, it’s the principles of
collecting, and especially leveraging your data that’s important. With clever development of Microsoft Sql, we can create a marketing intelligence data warehouse to effectively store and interrogate your data for reporting and analysis.
Then, utilising Excel Power Tools such as Power View and Power Pivot, our data insights consultants can to help you identify changes in customer behaviour to deliver immediate marketing intelligence. And, we can help you build analytical databases to drive lead scoring to improve sales conversion and nurturing of leads.
The next frontier is Marketing Analytics, which can recommend changes to marketing practices based on future predicted customer behaviours.
Objective IT has a great ability to provide tailored solutions to data and organisational problems from a concept or idea.
Seeing Into The Future With Marketing Analytics
Marketing intelligence is crucial for maintaining your business and analysing the past and present. That said, it doesn’t harness the full potential of your data to make predictions or forecast what will happen in the future.
Marketing analytics is predictive, it is effectively your crystal ball. It’s a means of answering those burning questions such as …
- How many and which customers are likely to churn in the next 12 months?
- Which contact segments should I focus my marketing campaigns on to encourage the highest conversion rate?
- Which customer groups will be the most profitable?
- When new contacts are established, what is the probability they will be hot leads?
Our data scientists and analysts can work with you to apply marketing analytics to improve your marketing performance by predicting answers to such questions, and guiding your future decisions.
Working together, we can help you to integrate and extend your expertise in data analysis for exponential results.
Marketing analytics uses your past data to predict and improve your future marketing performance through data science techniques and state of the art computing tools; such as Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio and Microsoft R (Open and Server versions). These tools will determine the optimal way to adapt your marketing strategies to a constantly changing business landscape.
Marketing Intelligence Data Warehouse
Here are some of the advantages one of our clients, a large printer manufacturer, is getting from their marketing intelligence data warehouse, which is geared to maximise customer retention and customer satisfaction as well as manage marketing metrics:
- Evaluate interest. Get real time information on opened emails and clicked links to determine click through rates.
- Lead scoring. Charts demographics and behaviour to identify top leads and elevate sales
- Push marketing. Directs purchaser to authorised resellers
- Abandon basket. Reactive response to encourage customer purchase
- Customer information logged. Integrate leads into CRM systems such as Dynamics CRM
- Customer behaviour targeting. Issues timely incentives to buy. Personalised ‘helpful’ emails increase the customer’s positive perception
- Reporting and Analysis. Dice, slice and drill data to predict business trends and create timely management reports.
Harness the customer information you already have to get the full value of marketing intelligence reports.
Managing Marketing Metrics
Data-based marketing is both an art and a science… but may not always include metrics. Marketers know that marketing metrics are needed when executives make and then evaluate strategic decisions to create or increase demand for the company’s products or services.
Objective IT’s data insights consultants have the knowledge and expertise to integrate data quickly and precisely. We can capture data held in CRM systems and databases, and unstructured or semi-structured data, including the likes of email conversations, social media posts and video content. And our consultants and marketing experts will definitely be on your wavelength regarding how to manage marketing metrics – we’ll all speak the same language!
Using latest Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Reporting Services and SQL Server Data Warehouse our data insights consultants can help you mine and analyse complex data sets to provide marketing metrics, including measurement and return on marketing investment (ROMI).