Mobile App Development
Objective specialise in developing native and cross platform mobile and tablet apps that allow you to extend your internal systems and databases and use them on the move.
Being able to work when on the road or offline is driving the smartphone and tablet app market; as specialists in business applications, we have developed mobile apps to help a diverse variety of clients work more efficiently.
Head Of Marketing & Client Relations, Objective
With our mobile development skills … you can extend the reach of your business, provide mobile users with a positive experience and have relevant information delivered easily and quickly into your centralised systems.
It’s no surprise those searching for ‘mobile app development Essex’ or ‘mobile app development London’ and even further afield find their solution when working with the experts at Objective. For example, recent mobile apps for business include: sales team lead management and job details for engineers working on the road.
Do you want a mobile app to communicate effectively with your customers? Perhaps you need a native tablet app focusing on either iOS or Android app development to systemise employee communications and aid staff productivity? This is especially useful when your team are off site and don’t have an active internet connection.
In these and many other cases, we have the mobile app development experience to help.
Our talented mobile app developers also have extensive experience in data integration and mobile database development. This means we can build and integrate the back-office database systems that will make your mobile and tablet apps work effectively with other internal business platforms.
This organisation-wide system integration is a huge boost for efficiency and productivity, and many of our clients rely on us to help provide this through effective creation of mobile apps for their specific business needs. Contact us if you’re looking for expert mobile app development in Essex to chat about your mobile app development objectives. We can create a mockup for you to test before development onto your chosen mobile platform.
Our mission is: ‘Turning Vision into Success’
- Passionate… about building innovation
- Friendly… developing long term relationships with our clients
- Flexible… working together effectively
- Expert… to provide the best solution
- Transparent… keeping you in the loop with regular updates and communications
Mobile Database Integration
By working together on your mobile app development project, we can help you:
- Transform your business processes.
- Increase customer engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Improve efficiency through better time saving and utilisation.
- Improve productivity through improved communications, task completion and management.
We achieve this through the development of first class mobile and tablet applications either specifically for iOS or Android devices along with cross platform apps.
If you’re thinking every device should be able to access your app – often very useful in mobile apps for business – cross platform app development is the answer; we can build cross platform apps to deliver speedy, personalised content to multiple devices.
Our Essex based mobile development team build native business apps for devices such as the Apple iPad and iPhone along with Android powered tablets and smartphones.
Developing Your Mobile Strategy
When you’re considering mobile app development, it’s worth taking time developing your mobile strategy. Here are some basic rules that we always share with our clients:
- Take an iterative approach – don’t expect everything to fall into place ‘big bang’ style. Start now using small steps and phase in mobile app development to ensure it can be adequately tested by those who really matter: your audience.
- Decide which mobile platform you want to concentrate on first. Use data to understand your audience and their goals as this will help you prioritise your actions and gain team consensus.
- Understand the business implications of your mobile app development project: factor in the cost, time and skills involved in the process, and remember; mobile apps are a long-term commitment and investment.
Mobile App Design
Our mobile app development services focus on creating tailor-made native and cross-platform apps to work online and offline, send push notifications to customers, and offer interactional or transactional experiences on specific devices.
Whatever your situation, we’re experienced across many platforms so are well equipped to help.
You may be focusing on specific or multi platforms: for example, we’ve worked with clients initially searching for ‘iOS app development London’ or alternatively ‘Android app development London’ and others searching generally for ‘mobile app development.’
For your mobile application to work smoothly on your chosen platform we will ensure the appropriate user interfaces are applied. Essentially, our designers consider the speed, functionality and usability to ensure you achieve a successful mobile solution.
If you’re looking for an experienced and knowledgeable mobile app development company to help you make the most of the potential of apps in your business or organisation, then talk to the experts at Objective IT today.
Aims and Objectives of Mobile Applications
In broad terms, the aims and objectives of mobile applications can be divided into two distinct areas:
- Gain more custom through making a business easier to interact with and via relationship building.
- Improve work practices and productivity through efficient communication and interaction amongst staff members and – where applicable – outside contractors.
- Gaining more custom – mobile apps have become an ideal way for customers both actual and potential to interact with a business and brand; the convenience of having an app on their tablet or smartphone means it’s easier for your customer to interact with you and therefore buy.
An app can offer useful facilities and information so encouraging potential customers to download your app to their device, interact with your business through it and, hopefully, become a customer at some point due to the relationship you’ve built with them. Apps are also a great source of data: much useful information can be harvested through app use to give valuable insights to factors such as buying trends, demographics and much more.
Key aims and objectives of mobile applications are to keep your business ‘front of mind’ over a longer period: a useful app on someone’s phone or tablet that they interact with regularly is tremendous PR and marketing, and keeps you ‘front of mind’ for potentially a long time so you’re a name they think of when they’re ready to buy.
Also, sales offers can be made via an app to encourage users to check out an offer you’re making, purchase via the app or maybe click through to your website.
Improving work practices – apps for work use are ever more popular thanks to the improvements in communications such as high speed wi-fi and fast mobile data such as 4G and 5G.
With more people working remotely and a business’s desire to be able to communicate more efficiently with them – even those in a completely different country – the mobile app has come into its own. The ability to custom build them with the right professional app building expertise means businesses can have an app developed that suits their requirements perfectly.
An app can make it easy for staff to, for example, access information from a central portal or report from a remote location and supply details such as sales data, time spent on a task and much more. A mobile app helps staff and other workers – especially those working remotely – feel more ‘connected’ to their employer through a branded app exclusively designed for staff members. Ultimately, the aims and objectives of mobile applications in work settings is to improve productivity, and this is aided though the more efficient interactions and improved morale that a well-developed app can bring.