Data Strategy, Digital
Transformation & Data Science
Data is your most valuable resource. The sheer amount and varieties of data generated is unprecedented. As this growth continues, so do the opportunities for you to use data to overcome business challenges and create change.
Data Strategy Consultancy
You know it is key to align your data strategy with your business goals. Having a successful data strategy, ideally evidenced in a roadmap, will give you competitive advantage.
Consultancy to build an effective data strategy that delivers value to the business is based on four pillars:
- People with the right skills and a data culture;
- Technology enabling quick access to data for analytics;
- Software and Processes to ensure security and repeatable patterns;
- Data, your main ingredient ensuring that it is trusted and understood.
Digital transformation is helping organisations across every industry adjust to changing business and customer needs, while impacting business culture and benefiting society on a global scale.
Consultancy for digital transformation involves technology advances in data capture and analytics, improved access to data, as well as the ability to build innovative, bespoke software solutions. Thus, enabling organisations to apply technologies such as AI and machine learning to unlock key insights and deliver sustained value.
Data Science Consultancy
For a tech and data consultancy, such as Objective, it’s our job to combine the right data technologies for your organisation along with providing guidance and helpful recommendations. No one-size fits all.
We consider your situation and desired outcomes to provide truly tailored advice.
Data Science Consultancy guides you to where to extract the value, meaning and secrets hidden in your data. Primarily to answer business questions and shed light on areas where previously unknown patterns and correlations exist.
Data Science involves a lot of subcategories, the areas where we can help you include:
- Data Warehousing – the actual data storage and how information is accessed.
- Data Analytics – the exploration of your data using statistical methods and visualisation tools.
- Data Science – obtaining the actual actionable insights, often with the aid of AI & Machine Learning.
Together, we can turn
your vision into success
Importantly, Objective is a tech agency. Which means that as well as delivering consultancy we have a team of software developers, data scientists and analysts to turn your vision into success.
Endorsed with Microsoft Gold Partner accreditations gives you confidence that we can deliver to your brief. And, in many cases we can work with our clients’ preferred technologies and platforms.
Once your tools and data models are implemented, concurrently we focus on building and transferring capabilities and skills to ensure your investment is sustained to elevate future business growth and empower your team.
What sparks your interest?
- People Insights – People with purpose thrive. Utilize your people data to bring purpose to your workforce.
- Customer Insights – What information do you need to reach out to your customers? Be positive, open minded and creative with your business questions.
- Production / Maintenance Analytics – Avoid downtimes and production delays by predicting when equipment will need maintenance, new parts or replacing.
- Recognition Analytics – Perform huge amounts of visual tasks with AI and machine learning image recognition models – providing quick, reliable results.