You may be frustrated that you don’t have a single view of your quotes, jobs, clients and payments. A bespoke web based job system is the obvious solution to help you streamline your business processes.
Objective IT has a very strong presence in the asbestos industry already, having developed job systems for members of ARCA, so we know how the industry works.
You can be assured that software will be to developed to an industry high standard that will revolutionise your business.
Managing Director, Arco Environmental
The team at Objective IT are technically excellent and have a friendly and flexible attitude to working with their clients.
What Is A Job System
A job system is custom software, built specifically for your business to accomplish your goals.
It is a web based system, accessible anytime, anywhere. The system can store all of your information regarding enquiries, quotes, clients, suppliers and of course jobs – scheduled, in progress, completed etc. It will be designed to work the way you want to, with a huge focus on user experience and quick user adoption.
How Will A Job System Transform Your Business?
The benefits of a bespoke job system include:
- Centralised store for all information (clients / suppliers etc), which can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Old data can be imported from any system or format
- Improved productivity as a decrease in administration time, reduced errors and inconsistencies
- KPI system to see who / what / where and measure success
- Full audit trail of all communication between everyone
- Search facility means you can find information with ease
- Can be integrated with any current or future systems to have complete clarity between all systems
We Don’t Just Develop Job Systems However…
Objective IT can provide your business with a full suite of transformational services.