With 100s of members, the British Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Installation (BiKBBI) wanted to digitise and upgrade compliance processes. As a not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to improving standards within the industry, they invested in a bespoke web database system to modernise and streamline the membership on boarding, compliance and renewal process at BiKBBI.
The new robust and scalable compliance and management database takes the organisation’s administrative function to a completely paperless and digital level. Providing not only improved efficiency and speed of process, but further increasing the security of installers’ processed information, exceeding GDPR minimum requirements.
Additionally, a ‘Find a Member’ web tool integrates with the database to successfully generate new business opportunities for members.
BiKBBI’s Compliance & Administrative Management System (CAMS) went live in March 2019 and already enhancements such as monthly compliance statements have been introduced.
- Members benefit from automated compliance checks and relevant email ‘what to do next’ communications, reducing potential ‘on hold’ membership status
- Retailer reports for those who sponsor their members, showing latest status and audit trail for full member transparency
- Real time information – dashboard providing up to the minute compliance information
- Pre-population of fields to ensure zero re-keying of data
- Paperless and accelerated processing of data
Objective IT helped us to transition from our old CRM system to our new one. The team were incredibly efficient and most definitely patient, in was was unarguably a complex build. We’ve been delighted with the relationship and impressed with the service throughout.
Products and Technologies Used
Microsoft SQL Server and ASP .NET Framework were used for the database along with SMTP for the email messages.
Simply Postcode API was used for Find a Member.